Business Is Booming0
Business is Booming!
You didn’t get the memo that business is booming because you were busy figuring out why you couldn’t do something. Business is booming, but you didn’t know it because you continued to blame politicians for the melt down in the economy. Business is booming, but you didn’t get the memo because you blamed everyone else instead of yourself for your financial hardship. Sure you may have gottn laid of from work like millions of other people, but while you were gainfully employed did you do or consider any of the following…
- Did you save at least 10% of all you earned
- Did you invest some are all of the money you saved
- Did you pay off your credit card debt
- Did you reduce your consumer spending on unnecessary goods
- Did you start a business that would earn money while you were working your job
- Did you read books, blogs and magazines about building and sustaining wealth
- Did you align yourself with wealthy thinking people
- Did you have master mind groups that focused on building and investing into businesses
- Did you help other people get what they want so you could get what you wanted
- Did you involve yourself in philanthropic and charitable activities
- Did you do business with local businesses, vendors and merchants
- Did you nurture personal and professional relationships
- Did you have a yard sale to dispose of things you no longer used
- Did you clean the clutter in your house and garage to make life simpler
- Did you learn how to invest in stocks, bonds, metals, businesses and people
- Did you have 6 to 12 months worth of living expenses in a cash account
- Did you pay your mortgage, rent and insurance premiums 3 to 12 months in advance
- Did you max out your retirement contributions year after year
- Did you start a college savings fund for your children
- Did you rent out the extra room in your house or apartment
- Did you live below your means or did you live above your means
Had you done just a few of the itmes mentioned above it’s a good chance you may not be in the financial hardship you’re currently in. Business is booming, but you may not know it because you’re stuck in pessimism instead of moving ahead.Now is the time to think about what business you want to start, find out the requirements of being a success and do those things. Fear is the only thing really stopping you. If you think money is what’s preventing you from moving forward then it’s time to organize and/or attend a business seminar, workshop or conference in your city.
Whenever you bring intelligent, open minded people together you run the risk of creating a productive situation. Business is booming, but if you’re into blaming everyone else for your lowly condition you’ll continue to be an underachiever. Start to Focus Your Motivation.
As always I look forward to reading your comments below.