There’s a general Three Step Success System for creating and sustaining financial wealth and that is to “THINK, PLAN, EXECUTE!” A more specific approach is to earn, save and invest your money as wisely as possible. Many of us are often taught to invest in company sponsored 401(K)’s, IRA’s, mutual funds, individual stocks, commodities, gold, silver and real estate. Some of us take it a bit further by starting and/or becoming investors into private businesses. These are all great steps in the right direction and help set a course for creating financial stability and growth for ourselves and the “family business.”
One of the things that many of us are not educated on or find very attractive is investing in useful land. By useful land we mean land where you may grow food and/or raise livestock. Without useful land most of us would not be able to feed ourselves.
“In 1920, African Americans owned 14 percent of all farms in the United States. Today, African Americans own less than 1 percent of farms in the U.S.; and in 1910, nearly one million African-American farmers owned 15 million acres of land. By 1969 that number decreased to 6 million acres of land.” Maria Lloyd
THE NEED: Without useful land you’re unable to grow your own organic fresh fruits, veggies and herbs. It’s unwise to continue to depend on large multinational corporations and governments to ensure you have access to healthy foods to feed you and your family. Many of the foods you now consume is poison which among many are the cause for your mental and physical aliments including, but not limited to depression, diabetes, heart related diseases and cancer.
THE SOLUTION: Start thinking, planning and acting in accordance as a freed person. Earn, save and invest your financial resources. Begin to grow organic fruits, veggies and herbs wherever you are. Even one or two things becomes beneficial. As your money and the money of your family business increases begin to acquire useful land, organic fruit, veggie and herb seeds, farming and agricultural equipment. These assets are worth far more than many of the material goods you now own or are thinking about owning. Had the generations before us been more focused we would have kept more land in our communities which would have increased power. For a freed people who can not feed themselves are not very free at all. If not for you then for your children’s children, both those born and unborn. Think legacy! This is not the only solution, but offers one for consideration.
You may plant something to eat in your backyard, front yard, side of the house, planter box, roof top, apartment balcony and so forth. Find and/or create a place to start planning something you can eat. Involve your youngest to eldest child in the process. You have a right and obligation to eat the healthiest foods possible at all times.
How to Earn Massive Revenue using your life, academic and professional experience…CLICK HERE!
The Black Farmers and Agriculturalists Association, BFAA
“THINK, PLAN, EXECUTE!” -JAWAR
The best drink you may have… the most important drink you may have… the most beneficial drink you may have… the healthiest drink you may have when you first rise each day is a glass of water. Drink more water.
Water as your first drink when you first rise each day is better and more beneficial than coffee, soda, alcohol, milk, tea, orange, apple or any other natural drink. Drink more water.
When you were developing in your mother’s belly you were surrounded by water. Your body is made up of mostly water. Most humans will begin to severely break down should they go without any water within 7 to 10 days. Drink more water.
Many of you take baths and/or showers each day with the aid of water to cleanse the outside of your body. It makes sense to cleanse the inside of your body when you first rise each day with water. Drink more water.
Drinking water as your first drink each day when you rise is most beneficial to your mind and body. Drinking water each day as your first drink helps to rid the body of harmful impurities, illnesses and waste, it helps the body to repair itself even when you are not knowing it needs repairing. Drink more water.
If you can not find the will, strength, motivation, inspiration, encouragement, logic and right thinking to consume water as your first drink each day when you arise, develop the love, compassion, devotion, strength, motivation, inspiration, encouragement, logic and right thinking to ensure your children and loved ones, drink water when they arise each day. Drink more water!
“THINK, PLAN, EXECUTE! -JAWAR
At the end of the day most people desire some form of being happy, healthy and wealthy! In this case wealthy is meant financially. No, matter what your circumstances, situation, condition and/or past experiences there’s something you may do to improve your life over the long haul.
You deserve to live the best life possible. Below you’ll read some practical means on making this happen. Your desire is most important for it will set in motion divine opportunities that will cause the natural laws of the universe to work in your favor given you “THINK, PLAN, EXECUTE!” Happiness- Make a decision to be happy! Think and tell yourself today is the best day of my life and do what it takes to make that your reality. Some days you may fall short, but more often than not you’ll have better days with this mindset. Make the decision.Health- Most of us know what we need to do to improve our health and the health of those who are entrusted to us, for example, children, elders and/or those people who are unable to take care of themselves for whatever mental and/or medical reasons. The point is to do what you can do based on the knowledge, wisdom, experience and resources you have at your disposal. When you need more information seek it out and apply it. Some of the activities you may do immediately is to…
- Start thinking positive. Life will happen and most of the time what we may control are our thoughts on a situation, condition and/or experience. Start thinking more positive.
- Drink more water. Water is essential to the human body. Without the proper amount of water on a regular basis the body will break down very quickly. Water helps the body rid itself of toxins, waste and bad stuff. It’s been mentioned the optimum amount of daily water is half your body weight in ounces. For instance, if you weight 200 lbs, you should drink 100 ounces of water each day. Depending on various factors you may need to drink more or less than this suggested formula. However, for many people this may be a great starting point. Some people have mentioned it’s difficult to drink more water. For this statement there’s a simple solution. The solution is to STOP drinking all other things and you will have water as your solution. In this instance, your water may prove to be holy.
- Exercise regularly. This may include, but not be limited to walking 30 to 60 minutes a day. Walk by yourself with family, friends, co-workers, etc. Start a walking club or join one. The goal is to walk as one simple way to get started with regular exercise. You may also consider joining a gym and/or hiring a personal trainer. Joshua Fenderson is a top notch personal trainer and fitness professional. Some people have found success with Yoga, Zumba, Martial Arts, so forth and so on. The goal is to get active and stay that way. Here we are reminded that objects in motion tend to stay in motion.
Wealth- Earn, save and invest. It’s a simple, practical and straight forward three step success system for accumulating, protecting and growing financial resources. Should you not know how to do any of the above as it relates to money do the following…
- Ask for assistance. Pose questions in various social media groups you may be in, pose money related questions on your Facebook wall for instance. Ask family and friends to share their own knowledge, experience, education and research with you.
- Go to the bookstore and library and visit the personal finance and money sections and pick up any book and start reading. Take notes and apply what you’ve read at once, quick fast and in a hurry. When you read enough books you will find some of the information is redundant. It may be presented in a different way, but redundant nonetheless. As you begin to apply the what you’ve discovered, you’ll learn that some of the information is right and exact. Continue to apply, be more diligent and focused. Success is yours to have.
- You may also Google related terms ie “make money online” “saving more money” “investing money with little money” and other related terms.
You have within you the equivalent seed of greatness. The question is, will you continue to intellectually masturbate or will you do what you’re able to do to be happy, healthy and wealthy in this lifetime?“THINK, PLAN, EXECUTE!” -JAWAR
It’s been said that women tend to have different types of men approach them romantically when they wear their hair differently. In fact, women continue to suggest that they will get totally different types of men approaching them when they wear their hair naturally vs. with chemicals ie perms. You may want to test this out for yourself. Perhaps the way you way you wear your hair will attract different types of men. To be sure, you’ll want to conduct your own test to verify what other women have found.
Ladies when you wear your hair naturally, you’re going back to your original self. It may not seem like a big deal until you start researching the harmful effects many of the chemicals you’re using has on your overall health.
Two reasons I’ve heard over the years why women, Black Women in particular don’t want to wear their hair naturally. First, it’s a self-image/self-esteem issue. Many will not admit to this, but when you dig into the reasons, you’ll find this to be at the core. Part of it still has to do with Black Women not being adorned for their original selves. We are getting back to it, but there is still plenty of work to be done. Secondly, that it’s too time consuming and/or not manageable with natural hair, so they “relax” it.
When offered a choice of a woman with or without natural hair, I tend to prefer a women with natural hair. However, it should be noted that the hair is only one aspect the goal is a transformation of being the best “original” you that’s possible.
With your continued resurrection and original state the family, community and society will be in a much better position to heal and move forward with freedom, justice and equality. Sometimes, you have to start where people are and grow from hair.
Start making smoothies they are an excellent way to blend what you don’t like and need with what you do like and need. You need a blender, fruits and veggies to get started. I normally add water, but you may consider almond, rice or soy milk. Each of course will change the taste a bit. Make it fun as you experiment. Eventually, you’ll find what works best for both your taste-buds and health.