You’ve heard people say what “God said…” or what “God told them to tell you…” while some of these things may or may not be true you’re encouraged to think beyond the surface. You’re encouraged to consider the possibilities. You’re encouraged to challenge “conventional wisdom.” You’re encouraged to question what you know about God, since much of what you know about God came from a man.
The statements below are meant to have you think deeper than by challenging some of what you know.
While I believe one’s relationship with their Creator is a personal one. By engaging our own mind we are then able to engage each other in healthy conversation about subjects we hold dear to our hearts. With that being said, perhaps by considering the possibilities you’ll discover greater truths, increase your spirituality, faith and believe system.
- When you proclaim that money rules everything around you does that mean that money is your God?
- Keep trusting your third-eye, instinct and God force above all else.
- God didn’t make religion man did.
- God didn’t make spirituality to be confusing man does that all by himself.
- God didn’t give everybody the same assignment.
- Man continues to justify his madness in the name of God.
- Using the phrase “God said…” doesn’t mean that God said…
- Your relationship with God doesn’t have to be a public announcement.
- Don’t let another man’s fear of God stop you from thinking, planning and executing.
- If we believed everything we couldn’t explain was only for the wisdom of God humanity would not press forward.
- Because you challenge what you were taught about God doesn’t necessarily mean you’re challenging God.
Thank you for reading as always I look forward to reading your responses. To get future blog post delivered to your inbox add your email below.