How to Reduce Regrets0
One of the best feelings in the world is to live a life with little to know regrets. Despite would you may have been through there’s still time to live your life from this day forward with little to no, regrets. Remember in some instances the only thing you may be able to do is to adjust your own thinking. This shouldn’t be understated as it’s a powerful weapon against past regrets and uncomfortable situations. You do have the power.
With that being said below you’ll find several items to ponder and take action on. These things when activated in your daily life will help you to live a life with little to no regrets. You do have the power to will what you desire.
The bold text in the itemized list is used to ensure your ideas don’t get to comfortable.
How to Reduce Regrets…
- Call when they’re on your mind.
- Give it all you have.
- When your spirit calls you to do something, do it.
- Have a purpose bigger than your 9 to 5.
- Smile more than you frown or cry.
- Give real hugs not those cheap fake ones.
- If you ask someone how they’re doing mean it.
- When someone calls you be thankful.
- Eat fresh fruits and veggies, organic more often than not.
- Drink plenty of filtered water.
- Fast on a frequent basis at least 2 to 6 times a year.
- Save some money from all you earn; it’s yours to keep.
- Read several new books a year.
- Say you’re happy, healthy and wealthy and mean it.
- Give thanks for your ability to breath, walk and see.
- Travel to new places every year.
- Buy from local merchants whenever possible.
- Meet new and interesting people.
- Buy a new fruit or veggie whenever you go to market.
- Invest in systems and people that work.
- Do the greatest good!
- Invest time with your elders and children.
- Protect those who can’t protect themselves.
- Stand up for what’s right.
- Smell the flowers while you still can.
- Give flowers to people when they can say thank you.
- Walk in you community, wave and smile at neighbors.
- Create various revenue sources.
- Take a cruise to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
- Be a tourist where you live at least twice a month.
- Learn to love yourself.
- Tell yourself you love yourself everyday in the mirror.
For more motivation please add your email at JAWAR SPEAKS!