9 Reasons to Publish Your Own Book
1. You can do it.
2. You have something to share.
3. It sets you up to make money for the rest of your life.
4. It’s an additional revenue source.
5. Having a publishing business means you may reduce your tax liability.
6. It’s another way to leave a legacy for generations to come.
7. It’s another way to share your story.
8. You’ll have another achievement under your belt.
9. It may make you an expert in the mind of your target audience.
RESOURCES TO GET STARTED TODAY!
How to Self Publish for Profit
Publishing on Kindle
8yr old Amari Winbush-Brown publishes two books on Kindle and so can you using http://bitly.com/eHR6fd
Search Amazon.com for Amari Winbush-Brown and support her by downloading her ebook to your Kindle or Kindle App. Remember you’ll want others to support your child when they publish using the system at http://bitly.com/eHR6fd
Yes, family it’s true an 8yr old, Amari Winbush-Brown has published two books in 2011 and is poised to publish several more before years end. She also promotes her books by telling friends and family the benefits of downloading her book. Just think at the rate she’s going her parents will not have to buy her first car or pay her college tuition.
If you want to get your children and/or yourself started with epublishing on Amazon’s Kindle watch the webinar at