Trayvon Martin at 17 was stalked, bullied, hunted and murdered in cold blood by George Zimmerman an adult male in Florida under the so-called “Stand Your Ground Law,” which essentially gives one person the right to shoot and kill another person and walk away without a trial if the person who did the shooting and killing claims they felt “imminent danger to their life during an altercation of sorts.”
- Trayvon Martin Petition
- George Zimmerman an adult male bullied and murdered Trayvon Martin a child. NO MORE BULLYING!
- Bill Lee, Chief of Police, Sanford Police Dept in FL at Bill.Lee@sanfordfl.gov 407.688.5070 is the police chief who decided not to properly investigate this case.
Remember there’s always something you can do.
- You may adjust your thinking.
- You may forward a message via a RT on Twitter, a Like on Facebook or by email.
- It’s best to be pro-active not reactive whenever possible.
- You have a right to self-determination if the current laws don’t protect you, your family and community.
- Always name the names. Don’t say “the system” or “those people…” Always name the names.
- Your prayers, thoughts and meditation or strongest when you take physical action towards a specific goal.
- “THINK, PLAN, EXECUTE!” -JAWAR